Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Forest Dreams

 


Last night I had a crazy dream, I was laying in my bed, but not in my room. Instead, I was in the forest surrounded by a small herd of deer. The buck looked over at me as his doe were busy grazing. It was as if I was just part of the regular creatures and that having a bedroom in the grove of forest trees was typically normal. Strange...


SHOPPING LIST

.:Tylars Treasures :.  Forest Dreams Collection

( Items sold separately)

 - Bed and Adult Versions available. Animated with 2 slow dances,6 bento couples cuddles + sequence, 6 bento couples breakfast in bed + sequence, 4 male + 4 female bento singles + sequence, and 5 colors texture changer. 

 

-Table with decor both candle and vase included, touch the table for a menu

-Tree with birdhouse includes bird chirping turn on/off by touch

-Tree with Windchimes touch on/off for chime sounds


ALSO SHOWN

JIAN Fallow Deer Buck & Doe 

 Includes buck wanderer, doe wanderer, worn companions, 6 static posed doe and 6 static posed bucks. 


LOVE - Forest Fern Pack

A wide variety of ferns to give that realistic ambience to your forest landscaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment