Sunday, January 31, 2021

Love You Beary Much


 Such a sweet sentimental scene greeted me this morning as I took my morning walk through the neighborhood. Someone is very beary loved from the looks of these adorable decorations. 


SHOPPING LIST

MOoH! - Love U Beary Much gacha

 SO many cute bears to be won and collected! 


 Little Branch - Douglas Fir Tree. v2

Animated, 4Seasons menu, Zero Lag, Instant Rez , and 100% Mesh. On sale at Cosmopolitan January 25 - February 6. 


 Little Branch - Wild Conifer Tree

Animated, 4Seasons menu, Zero Lag, Instant Rez , and 100% Mesh. 


Myth, Mystery & Magic - Happy Valentines Day Bench 

Bench with m/f single poses. A prize in the My Funny Valentine Hunt February 1-28


Z.O.E. - Candy Hearts Walkway V2 - Love 

Another prize in the My Funny Valentine Hunt February 1-28



No comments:

Post a Comment