Thursday, April 23, 2020

In Memory of Mama - Why I Relay



 Why I Relay

I have a special reason for participating in this event as a cancer survivor twice over. But this year brings another reason to my heart. I love my beloved adopted mother to cancer last October. She had valiantly fought and won the disease twice and braved this final battle with an optimism and strength that was incredible to the end. It would be the first cancer she had beaten that would come back to claim her life, thyroid cancer. We were blessed to be able to tell her goodbye as she opted to pass on through the veil with assistance. No more pain for this lovely woman that raised five adopted children as her own. I hope someday a cure can be found so that others will never have to endure what our family did. I used items that are available at the fair to build this in world memorial to her and hope you enjoy my post.

Shown here are items that designers have lovingly created as donation items for the fair:

- Timelost Bell
- Timelost Tricycle
These are lovely additions to this memorial, reminding me of good memories of days gone by. Their store at the fair is located on Melusina's Depths

- Memorial Tree  with lights and Animated fawn.
 - Old Gazebo memorial with sit animations
- Memory wall with photo frame
This includes a picture change option so you can personalize it.
These are also lovely additions ( each sold separately), to my memorial.You can find their shop on Autumnium  at the Fair

The Olde Attic - In Our Darkest Hour, Search For The Light
A great memorial piece with the Fantasy Fair emblem displayed. You can find their shop on Lunafae at the Fair

Also shown to enhance the view though not at the fair are:

 Zoe's Garden - Tree Stump with Purple Flowers
- Grass.V4{Animated}Mesh
-BirdFlower{With Flowers Menu}
-MoonFlowerShrub.V1.2{Animated} 100%Mesh - Animated - Flower Change  - Instant rez
-Sunflowers_Cluster1.2

Paper Moon -  Wildflower Wabbits Planters: Blue & Purple 
4 to a set, each with a different plant growing from it. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging my items .. wishing you lots of love and strength.. ♥

    ReplyDelete