Sunday, June 2, 2019

Voodoo Lounge


 While waiting for that Voodoo doctor, I decided to look around a bit. Wow, this is the strangest medical clinic I have ever been to! 



 More great items to be found from The EKC for Twisted's Jackson Square Summer Sale and Hunt June 1 - 30


- Jackson Sq Voodoo Table Decor & Tables Set includes 2 tables, and 2 different skull decors, 5 Li copy/mod
- Voodoo Velvet Stools & Table Set includes 2 tables, 4 chairs with animations, and is mod/copy, each 1 Li
- Ouija Table with Physical working pointer includes a scripted and non scripted table, chair and ouija pointer. Click the table and get a physical push able pointer. Table will not double pointers.
- Made it Awkward & Voodoo candle pack  This transferable 2 candle pack, says Killing you with kindness didn't work now I'm tryng voodoo and the other candle says I came, I saw, I made it awkward. 1 Li each. Touch start flame.
 - Jackson Sq Street Art 1Li each, modifiable and unlinkable. 


No comments:

Post a Comment