Friday, May 24, 2019

Shabby Chic Love


 A great little corner of the room filled with more amazing items available at Boardwalk May 15 - June 15  


InsurreKtion - brings us the  Ellen Living Set (PG)
The full set is material enabled,  and includes 10 leather textures, 8 blanket textures, 2 metal, 60 animations, fully control light menu,  as well as copy/mod permissions. Items include:
- Chaise Lounge (PG) - 5 L.I.
 - Deco Set - 1 L.I. each one
 - Reading Lamp - 3 L.I.
 - Sideboard - 1 L.I.
- Wall Lamp - 2 L.I.
- Watercolor - 1 L.I.

Anna's Attic also has some great items for sale at the event including :
3 piece sets which consist of  (curio cabinet, hall table and pitcher vase) totaling 9 Li. There are 4 different versions available to fit your decor. Shown here is the:
- Farmstead Hall Table (Worn Tiffany)
- Farm Pitcher Tin (Celery)
- Farmstead Curio   (Rosita)


Also shown and on sale at the event is this great Scandi Mirror by Eclectic.
This includes 5 texture options for each set of parts (base, shelves, and supports).1 Li

No comments:

Post a Comment