Saturday, April 6, 2019

Artists Corner


Time is running out, but there is still time to visit the  RFL Home and Garden Expo March 15- April 7.


- Farshire cushion 10 solo animations, 5 colors included.  It includes copy/mod permissions and is  2Li
 - Magelight lanterns and lamp 3 metals for color and glass, it includes copy/mod permissions and is  2Li
These can be found at their booth on Hope Sim 1
*Greta* Crates A It includes copy/mod permissions and is  4Li
*Canvas* Cluster  It includes copy/mod permissions and is  2Li
*Flower Pot* Deco   It includes copy/mod permissions and is  4Li
Also can be found on  Hope Sim 1


About the artist ( From her words): "I  joined Second Life in 2007, and back then I never realized how much this would mean to me. Back then I had just started painting with acrylics after a very long break where I raised my children and looked after my family and my work. Today I have been painting several hundred paintings since then and I still get a lot of inspiration from nature, second Life and northern islands such as Faroe Islands and Iceland. In SL I started taking photos already in 2008, and has developed my style ever since. All this brings me to where I am today and I hope you will enjoy my pictures. "Visit her art gallery at Hope Sim 1
 
Mutresse-Sleeping3-Chubby Puppies part of a gacha collection

No comments:

Post a Comment