Monday, January 28, 2019

Home Tour Part 1


I had so much fun decorating and just couldn't wait to show you! So let's start out here on the back porch..

 Generation X - Tamba Outdoor Furniture Set
This has the following pieces: 
 -Bed - 5 Li - 5 friends anims + 20 couple anims
- Chair - 4 Li - 5 female + 5 male anims and mirrors
- Table - 2 Li
This is 100% mesh, mod/copy and are available in 2 colors: black or cream. Items also sold separately. An exclusive at Boardwalk January 15-February 15 .

Little Branch - Banana_Potted
This is a former Shiny Shabby gift that complimented the look well.

Black Bantam - Dis Mine Food Puppy and Pile Of Puppies are part of the gacha collection Dis Mine Puppy.

Next we step inside to the guest room..

 The Green Door (Event Sponsor) - Alexandria Bedroom Set
 6 texture change hud, loaded with single and couple animations. Copy/mod and available in Adult or PG versions. Can be purchased individually or as a set. Also an exclusive at Boardwalk January 15-February 15 .

DAWN - Alcova Armchair
Available in Dark or Light fabric, includes 5 sit poses and color changing wood plus side table. Also mod/copy Also an exclusive at Boardwalk January 15-February 15 .

Salacity Poses (Event Sponsor)- Lazy Day Bed Rest Photo Prop

With 7 original/exclusive poses, this bed rest comes will all props and in 2 different colors/fabrics (blue denim and red velvet). Also an exclusive at Boardwalk January 15-February 15 .

SimCaster - Easy YouTube TV - Boardwalk Edition
 Easy to set up and use, beautiful floral display with TV is off, plays Youtube videos and playlists. Color change for a variety of decor, preloaded with romantic videos, security options.  Also an exclusive at Boardwalk January 15-February 15 .

Off of the bedroom we have the study..
[InsurreKtion] - Ethnic Collection I -1.
This collection can be purchased as a set or individually (Lamps & Spotlight are not for sale individually.) 
Full Sets come in Adult or PG and include the following:
Chair with 125 Animations (142 Adult version)  with 12 texture options 3Li
Armchair 74 Animations (131 Adult version) 3Li
 Stool 83 Animations (107 Adult version) with 12 texture options 3Li
Lamps and Spotlight full control menu Day/Night mode Spotlight is 3Li and Table Lamp is 1Li
Copy/Mod permissions. 

 Extra items only in full set.Bookshelf - 3 L.I.
 Ceiling Lamp - 2 L.I.
Coat Rack - 3 L.I.
Coffee Table A - 1 L.I.
Coffee Table B - 1 L.I.
Coffee Table C - 1 L.I.
Coffee Table D - 1 L.I.
 Drawers A - 1 L.I.
 Drawers B - 1 L.I.
 Mirror - 1 L.I.

Table - 2 L.I.

 TV Bench - 4 L.I.
Also an exclusive at Boardwalk January 15-February 15 .

Let's rest and have a refreshment before heading into the next part of the house. (Part 2 coming up next!)



No comments:

Post a Comment